We're doing releases quite often recently. This time, I found a pretty bad regression in fluid pipe behaviour, and a reasonable amount of other major bugs to justify yet another one of them: BuildCraft 7.0.16.
You can download it here!
- [#2890] Integration Table messy extraction behaviour (asie)
- [#2889] Fix robots movement desync when going through fluids (hea3ven)
- Fix potential crash with invalid recipe in Stamping Table (asie)
- Fix the work in area and load/unload area allowing non map locations items as parameters (hea3ven)
- Fluid pipe behaviour regression (asie)
- Integrated hollow facade becoming non-hollow (asie)
- Rotating pipe orientation not working well in blueprints (asie)
- Void fluid pipe having wrong colours (asie)