Hopefully winding up this "hotfix hotfix hotfix" chain, hold another set of BuildCraft things. 7.0.20 brings bugfixes and 7.0.11 brings more compatibility!
You can download them here!
- Creative Only blueprints partially working in Survival worlds (asie)
- Incorrect behaviour with Forestry/RailCraft engines (asie - workaround, actually bug on their side)
- Logistics Pipes VerifyError crash (asie)
- Overly dark water with non-sky lighting (asie)
- Support for Big Reactors reactors, turbines, etc. (asie)
- Support for most of Factorization (excluding sculptures and hinges - including barrels though!) (asie)
- Support for (small, single-block) parts of Immersive Engineering (connectors, structural arms, other minor things) (asie)
- Support for RedLogic lamps and buttons (asie)
- Speed up Immibis' Microblocks builder support loading (asie)