Hello again! Improvements and bugfixes to robots are the primary focus of this release - most importantly, proper support for repairable/"Tinker's Construct" tools, as well as fixing the big behaviour bugs and regressions in 7.1.10-7.1.11. However, there's also a few bugfixes to other areas of the mod.
Downloads here, as usual.
- [#3088] Miner Robots now support enchantments correctly. (asie)
- Robots ignore broken tools and unload them when they break - think Tinkers' Construct here. (asie)
- Stained Glass Pipe recipes now support ore dictionary colored glass. (asie)
- Pre-1.5 Auto Workbench loading code. (asie)
- [#3092, #3087, #3085] Robot unstucking code being a terrible hack - removed it for now (asie)
- [#3091, #3083] Various recipe disabling crashes (asie)
- [#3090] Robots delete repairable tools after they break (asie)
- [#3089] Integration Table dupe (asie)
- [#3082] Void not killing robots (asie)
- [#3081] Emzuli Pipe behaviour bug (asie)
- Robot crash with TConstruct pickaxe on world reload (asie)