After cleaning up some of the mess left behind from BC 7.1.2, I am happy to release BuildCraft 7.1.3 Release Candidate.
The changelog is fairly large despite having a lot of 7.1.x stuff put back into BC 7.0.x and includes things such as power adapters, new Lists, bugfixes, big Builder logic improvements and many more! (NOTE: The "Alternating RF" stuff has been reverted.)
This is a fairly stable version, though due to the changes some bugs might still occur - there may also be changes to the new Lists. Please test thoroughly!
Grab everything here!
BuildCraft 7.1.3 RC
NOTE: This changelog takes off from BuildCraft 7.0.23!
- Cobblestone Structure Pipes have a new recipe. (asie)
- Electronic Libraries have a new recipe matching the looks better. (asie)
- Quartz Fluid Pipes no longer connect to Cobblestone or Stone Fluid Pipes. This might break existing builds! (asie)
NON-BREAKING CHANGES BUT STILL IMPORTANT!
- [#2886] Server blueprints are now saved inside [world]/buildcraft/blueprints as opposed to config/buildcraft/blueprints/server. The old directory will keep working, however.
- New Lists! (asie)
- Sort by type, material, or both! Precise sorting!
- See with a tooltip if an item matches the List!
- They can also sort armor, tools and fluids by type!
- New Lists! (asie)
- Power Adapters! Connect Kinesis Pipes to non-Kinesis pipes. (asie)
- [#2345] Finish adding command localization (asie, warlordjones)
- Minor optimizations (asie, gamerForEA)
- Use integrated server data in singleplayer for certain tiles - back to the smoothness of 1.2.5! (asie)
- Massive improvements to Builder logic and heuristics (asie)
- Improved pipe rotation support (asie)
- Chutes now support the Comparator (asie)
- Flood Gates now have configurable sides. No idea when I fixed that, but it works now. (asie)
- Less lag on Tank updating - new comparator update system (asie)
- Robots can now be destroyed via swords and projectiles (asie)
- Requesters now support the Comparator (asie)
- Add events for robot interaction and removal (asie)
- Filtered Buffers now support the Comparator (asie)
- Glass Facades no longer render the "plug" (asie)
- Lenses do not require Iron Ingots anymore (asie)
- New power beam display algorithm (asie)
- Rewritten pipe wires - should now propagate more or less instantly. (asie)
- Fluid pipe capacity and extraction rate now scales with the base flow multiplier. (asie)
- [#3017] Crash if unable to extend stripes pipe (asie)
- [#3015] Packager pulls from input only slots from adjacent machines (asie)
- [#3010] Pipe wire does not activate when connecting by building through striped pipe (asie)
- [#2956] PipePluggable leaking state on the client (asie)
- [#2951] Obsidian Pipes not working right in certain circumstances (asie)
- [#2925] Rails on gravel not placing correctly (asie)
- A few robot bugs (hea3ven)
- Force/Forbid Robot statements not accepting lists (asie)
- "Lens-Filter" diodes not working (asie)
- Stirling engines heat up to green again (asie)
API changes (I will document the API eventually):
- Schematics can now depend on relative blocks to be built before they are placed (things like torches, ladders, redstone wire, etc.) (asie)
- New list matching API for custom sorting support! (asie)
- Rewritten request system! You can now check what items BC machines need with a simple interface! (hea3ven)
- Transport (Internal):
- PipeTransports can now have their own renderers via PipeTransportRenderer! (asie)
- Added Forestry sapling support (asie)
- Updated to BuildCraft 7.1.3 (asie)