Author Topic: BuildCraft 8.0.x (1.10.2)  (Read 4485 times)

bigbang

• View Profile
Re: BuildCraft 8.0.x (1.10.2)
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2016, 11:06:02 AM »
Can anyone provide me the latest jar file?
our jenkins is broken;(

Download link here
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3ZWdqlG6irIZE5tOUV6M2lFc3c

Mirror
http://www.filedropper.com/buildcraft-800-alpha-85

thanks to Outi http://mod-buildcraft.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=360 for keeping his jenkins for buildcraft, you can ask him for link.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 11:09:50 AM by bigbang »

Outi

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2016, 12:20:06 PM »
@dev-team: please fix javadocs.

i have excluded the javadoc task for buildcraft in my jenkins.

afdw

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2016, 12:40:15 PM »
@bigbang > for example the whole transportation have only placeholders and world gen seems to be set in some debug mode (oil everywhere).
1. I can't understand, can you explain please?
2. Seems to be not

bigbang

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2016, 12:33:04 AM »
@bigbang > for example the whole transportation have only placeholders and world gen seems to be set in some debug mode (oil everywhere).
1. I can't understand, can you explain please?
2. Seems to be not

1. Instead of proper meshes they had only cubes with checker textures, but it was a while ago.
2. Just see at my screen shot, 6 oil sources, but maye I was extremely luckly.

BoggyBolt

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2017, 11:09:51 PM »
I love it how there is a glowing block with TODO on every side of it as a texture :P Nonetheless, i installed this mod so i can actually use it a bit, no matter if it's limited. The engines(for me atleast, idk if it has been updated on the github page, dunno how to compile mods) are missing the moving part, can't be turned on, have checkers when in inventory, can only be placed upright, can't be accessed, can't be crafted, and the combustion engine is completely missing. This seems to be the only block that has such limits. Devs, if you need any help with stuff like naming blocks that don't have names(that would be like the only thing i could help you with, and maybe writing the guide book which seems for me to be a new item and not finished, but hey if there's lots of it i could be useful) or stuff like that i can help you no problem.

AlexIIL

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2017, 11:56:28 PM »
I love it how there is a glowing block with TODO on every side of it as a texture :P Nonetheless, i installed this mod so i can actually use it a bit, no matter if it's limited. The engines(for me atleast, idk if it has been updated on the github page, dunno how to compile mods) are missing the moving part, can't be turned on, have checkers when in inventory, can only be placed upright, can't be accessed, can't be crafted, and the combustion engine is completely missing. This seems to be the only block that has such limits. Devs, if you need any help with stuff like naming blocks that don't have names(that would be like the only thing i could help you with, and maybe writing the guide book which seems for me to be a new item and not finished, but hey if there's lots of it i could be useful) or stuff like that i can help you no problem.

Which commit of BC are you using? Engines have been working for a little while now, and I've just finished adding in-world models to them (since https://github.com/BuildCraft/BuildCraft/commit/673db2340d17d1c4b8028f65674d6d6b186fef9a).

When BC gets to proper alpha releases (which will be when all content is added I'll be looking to expand the guide and get everything written. Until then please don't use it in survival worlds: it might crash or break at any time or ruin your world in some unforeseen way that won't be fixed (as its still in dev)
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 12:15:35 AM by AlexIIL »

Xariyl

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2017, 04:32:19 PM »

2. Just see at my screen shot, 6 oil sources, but maye I was extremely luckly.

BuildCraft adds a biome for Oil Ocean. It's rare, but from the screenshot it looks like that's what you found. Not a debug mode.

Riggimortis

• View Profile
Re: BuildCraft 8.0.x (1.11.2) alpha
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2017, 03:31:02 AM »
good day.

pump works great , seems to be in i speed/volume mode, maybe debug for alpha?
 when looking at the pump shaft it is like a dotted line, not solid as usual(visual bug?)
 when above it when in well looking up you can see shaft, when looking down you cant see the shaft(visual bug?)

pipes, seem to be in high volume mode as they transfer an incredible amount of oil quickly, and also each segment carry's about 1/5th of a tank of oil.

oil/lava bug.... when the two are in contact the oil does not light on fire(bug maybe?)

wood engines.... burn up fast and go black but continue to pump out the power to the pump

my senario.. 6 tank towers 25 high 1 pump 3 wood engines ..... 1 super duper mega oil well.... empty in 10 min.

also oil water problem.. when pumping oil if water comes in contact with the pipe it stops pumping, i know that normal operation is it ignores this water and takes oil if it is in contact with the pipe. 
........ work arround temporary... fill the water with wood around the oil-spout so the water can not flow in on the cavity that is left by the oil as it is pumped away. then add pump adn engines ,,,,, power them and watch the oil go.