Beta 7.2 - for Minecraft 1.8.9
The final series of BuildCraft for Minecraft 1.8.9.
The current version was released on January 3rd, 2017 (Compat: March 28th, 2016).
WARNING: We are not responsible for any issues with upgrading from "-pre" releases to these. Oil and fuel from -pre releases, as well as the respective buckets, will be lost.
WARNING: Please do not migrate worlds from Minecraft 1.7.10 yet. There are some issues left to iron out there.
- BuildCraft 7.2.8 Beta for Minecraft 1.8.9
- Developer build (mcp_stable-22)
Individual modules - for advanced users:
- Core (Dependency for all other modules; wrench, redstone engine, list, map location)
- Builders (Builder, Filler, Quarry, etc.)
- Energy (Power generation, oil)
- Factory (Auto Workbench, Flood Gate, Mining Well, Pump, Tank, ... - low-tech automation)
- Silicon (Lasers and Laser Tables - also required for gates)
- Transport (Pipes, lenses, filters, facades, Filtered Buffer)
- Robotics (Robots! - Requires Silicon and Transport to work)
Stable 7.1 - for Minecraft 1.7.10
The final series of BuildCraft for Minecraft 1.7.10.
The current version was released on February 7th, 2017 (Compat: February 7th, 2017).
- BuildCraft 7.1.20 for Minecraft 1.7.10
- Developer build
Stable 4.2 - for Minecraft 1.6.4
The final series of BuildCraft for Minecraft 1.6.4. Rather stable.
Stable 3.4 - for Minecraft 1.4.7
The final series of BuildCraft for Minecraft 1.4.7.
The current version was released on December 29th, 2016.
Past releases of BuildCraft, as well as additional build files, can be found here.
A small, incomplete archive of past releases of MCPC+ versions of BuildCraft (for Minecraft 1.4.6 and below) can be found here.
Past releases of BuildCraftCompat can be found here.