Beta 7.99 - for Minecraft 1.12.2
The semi-rewritten BuildCraft for Minecraft 1.12.2!
The current version was released on the 15th of February, 2021.
WARNING: Unfortunately this doesn't work with existing 1.7.10 worlds.
- BuildCraft 220.127.116.11 for Minecraft 1.12.2
- Individual modules - for advanced users
- Changelog for 18.104.22.168
(Note that compat is now included in the above jar file - you no longer need to download it separately!)
Alpha 7.99.8.x - for Minecraft 1.11.2
The early 7.99.x builds. This version is no longer supported.
Stable 7.1 - for Minecraft 1.7.10
The final series of BuildCraft for Minecraft 1.7.10. Very stable.
The current version was released on the 15th of June, 2023 (Compat: November 27th, 2021).
- BuildCraft 7.1.26 for Minecraft 1.7.10
- Developer build for 7.1.25
Beta 7.2 - for Minecraft 1.8.9
The final series of BuildCraft for Minecraft 1.8.9. This version is no longer supported.
The current version was released on January 3rd, 2017 (Compat: March 28th, 2016).
WARNING: Please do not migrate worlds from Minecraft 1.7.10. That will not work.
- BuildCraft 7.2.8 Beta for Minecraft 1.8.9
- Developer build (mcp_stable-22)
Stable 4.2 - for Minecraft 1.6.4
The final series of BuildCraft for Minecraft 1.6.4. Rather stable.
Stable 3.4 - for Minecraft 1.4.7
The final series of BuildCraft for Minecraft 1.4.7.
The current version was released on February 12th, 2023.
Past releases of BuildCraft, as well as additional build files, can be found here.
A small, incomplete archive of past releases of MCPC+ versions of BuildCraft (for Minecraft 1.4.6 and below) can be found here.
Past releases of BuildCraftCompat can be found here.
Three resource packs are availible, both for 7.99.x:
- For stopping buildcraft fluids from animating (which helps a lot if your client starts lagging with buildcraft here (NOTE: THIS HAS BEEN DEPRECATED BY 7.99.16, as it offers an option to do what this resource pack does).
- For bringing back the legacy textures (pre 7.x) here
- If you need to set the buildcraft option "useSwappableSprites" to false, this texture pack will bring back all oil textures - rather than generating them at runtime: BuildCraft Oil Textures.zip