Last updated: 18/09/2021
BuildCraft is a mod for Minecraft.
There's a few less-user-friendly pages on the server for various uses, listed here:
- /pages/buildinfo Human readable changelogs for (most) versions, and a list of all jar files. Still work-in-progress, may evetually replace the archives listing.
- Complete Version List for BuildCraft is a summary of the above for buildcraft
- Complete Version List for BuildCraft Compat is the same, but for buildcraft compat.
- Complete Version List for testing/BuildCraft is the same, but for the test versions of buildcraft.
- Complete Version List for testing/BuildCraftCompat is the same, but for the test versions of buildcraft compat.
- /build_info_full Raw .txt and .json files of the above.
- /build_info_full/last_change.txt is a time when these were re-generated
- /build_info_full/projects.txt is a .txt file with every project generated.
- "/build_info_full/\<project>/versions.json" is a json list of every version
- "/build_info_full/\<project>/versions.txt" is a text file containing the same info.
- /version/versions.json is the forge update URL, containing the recommended versions of buildcraft for various versions of minecraft. Only includes versions that buildcraft actually use forge's update checker.
- /version/versions-compat.json is the above, but for buildcraft-compat.
- /version/versions.txt is for much older versions of buildcraft.