- Cobblestone Structure Pipes have a new recipe. (asie)
- Quartz Fluid Pipes no longer connect to Cobblestone or Stone Fluid Pipes. This might break existing builds! (asie)
- New Lists! (asie)
- Sort by type, material, or both! Precise sorting!
- See with a tooltip if an item matches the List!
- Clay fluid pipe! The power of insertion applied to liquids. (asie)
- Power Adapters! Connect Kinesis Pipes to non-Kinesis pipes. (asie)
- Use integrated server data in singleplayer for certain tiles - back to the smoothness of 1.2.5! (asie)
- Minor optimizations (asie, gamerForEA)
- New blueprint library GUI, now featuring a scrollbar! (asie)
- Chutes now support the Comparator (asie)
- Less lag on Tank updating - new comparator update system (asie)
- Rewritten robots request system (hea3ven)
- Changed the IRequestProvider api to be independent of robots.
- Delivery robots can now carry more than an item at a time.
- Builders, requesters and docking stations can now request more than one item at a time.
- Zone Planners now have a dynamic texture (asie)
- Requesters now support the Comparator (asie)
- Add events for robot interaction and removal (asie)
- Fix robots not using the correct sides when accessing inventories/tanks (hea3ven)
- Fix loading break ai from nbt (hea3ven)
- Filtered Buffers now support the Comparator (asie)
- Lenses do not require Iron Ingots anymore (asie)
- New power beam display algorithm (asie)
- Rewritten pipe wires - should now propagate more or less instantly. (asie)
- Debugger support for fluid pipes (asie)
- Fluid pipe capacity and extraction rate now scales with the base flow multiplier. (asie)
- "Lens-Filter" diodes not working (asie)
- Make Docking Station items look like the real thing (asie)