- Chocolate fountains now spawn, containing "Melted Raw Chocolate Mix".
- You can process chocolate in the "Chocolate seperator", and the "Chocolate Heat Exchanger"
- You can send chocolate off to Santa in exchange for power in the new chocolate engine.
- We don't know what Santa does with it. Perhaps its for just in time Christmas presents?
- [#3857] Re-added the config option to disallow infinite water pumping. Useful if a finite water mod is installed.
- Added a new config option: "display.useSwappableSprites". This disables sprite swapping functionality, which is used by other config options (such as colourblind mode)
- Fixes [#3894] Optifine texture incompatibility
- Properly added config options for "itemRenderRotation", and "chunkLoaderLevel". The latter is technically just a boolean choice - only the quarry can chunkload at the moment.
- Guide book contents JSON files no longer need a title element if they have an item_stack element, as the title will now be the item stack's display name.
- The entire oil processing chain just vanished. Odd.
- The combustion engine is useless now that all the oil has gone, so it has been removed, forever.
- [#3833] Missing lang entry for "Gelled Water" (item.gel.name) and "Water Gelifier" (item.waterGel.name)
- [#3853] Pipe item models have the incorrect lighting.
- This might be altered in the future, as they are very dark now. Voice feedback on this please!
- [#3854] The architect table crashes if placed next to landmarks.
- [#3867] The chute inserts into living entities (so players or zombies, for example)
- [#3861] The filler has the missing block model in-world.
- Some modules accidently had hard dependencies on others when they shouldn't
- [#3858] Core depends on Builders
- [#3873] Lib depends on Silicon
- Silicon depends on factory
- [#3874] Crash when breaking the heat exchanger
- [#3882] All fluid blocks except for one showed the missing texture.
- [#3884] Powering an obsidian transport pipe without any pipe connections crashes.
- The heat exchanger doesn't output properly.
- [#3925] Gates do not activate/deactivate redstone signals properly for farther blocks.