This changelog is relative to the last released version, not the last prerelease!
- [#4162] Re-added the quarry mining multiplier. Now this applies to everything in buildcraft that breaks a block.
- This doesn't allow configuring for each machine individually at the moment, but it seems reasonable to add something like that if someone asks.
- Re-added the list recipe as a crafting recipe, at least until the new assembly table API is finished.
- Pressing F3+T while in the guide book will reload it in-place.
- The config files are saved more often during init, which should help when you need to change a config option just to boot the game but can't because the config file is empty.
- The github issue link shown in the open-world warning message now prefills some useful information.
- [#4133] The fluid triggers relating to percentage of a tank filled don't recognise gaseous fluids properly.
- [#4245] Random stack trace caused by a null world in a WorldTickEvent.
- [#4249] The guidebook gui lags when it is opened.
- Fixed gates sometimes not correctly synchronising the light on the gate when it is first turned on.
- Fixed a few recipes requiring the quarry to be present, rather than itself.
- Fixed GuiScreenBuildCraft not passing on tick()'s to child listeners. Only affects addon developers, as BC itself doesn't use this class for anything yet.
- Fixed the quarry not using the config option "quarryFrameMinHeight".