This changelog is relative to the last released version, not the last prerelease!
- Re-added JSON-based assembly recipes, and made them load from "/config/buildcraft/assembly_recipes_pre_mj" folder. (AlexIIL)
- Currently they will crash the game if any errors are detected in any of the json files - although it will print out every error before crashing.
- The "pre_mj" bit is important - these assembly recipe formats will change in the future MJ update, so please don't create a lot of them or you will just have to rewrite them in the future.
- Integration table recipes haven't been re-added though.
- Added a config option for tweaking the maximum depth that the mining well, quarry, and pump can extend their tubes. (AlexIIL)
- This is called "general.miningMaxDepth" and can be changed from anywhere between 32 and 4096.
- (Values above 256 make no difference in vanilla, this is primarily for Cubic Chunk support)
- [#4299] Re-added the power requested trigger (therealfarfetchd)
- Fix the quarry, pump, and mining well not digging below Y=0 when cubic chunks is installed. (AlexIIL)
- Slightly fix the quarry being slower than it should be - it's now a tiny bit faster than it used to be. (AlexIIL)
- [#4044] Vanilla flowing water blocks are invisible with BC installed (AlexIIL)
- [#4296] The marker connector recipe requires buildcraft wooden gears rather than any item that has an ore-dictionary name of "gearWood" (AlexIIL)