This changelog is relative to the last released version, not the last prerelease!
- The flood gate no longer uses the open sides to determine the sides to fill out in-world. (AlexIIL)
- Re-added JSON-based assembly recipes, and made them load from "/config/buildcraft/assembly_recipes_pre_mj" folder. (AlexIIL)
- Currently they will crash the game if any errors are detected in any of the json files - although it will print out every error before crashing.
- The "pre_mj" bit is important - these assembly recipe formats will change in the future MJ update, so please don't create a lot of them or you will just have to rewrite them in the future.
- Integration table recipes haven't been re-added though.
- Added a config option for tweaking the maximum depth that the mining well, quarry, and pump can extend their tubes. (AlexIIL)
- This is called "general.miningMaxDepth" and can be changed from anywhere between 32 and 4096.
- (Values above 256 make no difference in vanilla, this is primarily for Cubic Chunk support)
- Added the command "/buildcraft reload" which reloads all buildcraft data registries. (AlexIIL)
- In 1.13 this will be merged into the vanilla minecraft "/reload" command.
- This currently doesn't reload client-side registries, although you can still reload the guide page registry by using F3+T while in the guide GUI.
- [meta] BuildCraftCompat is now included in an "all" jar file (named "buildcraft-all-7.99.20.jar").
- The previous "buildcraft-7.99.19" jar file has been renamed "buildcraft-main-7.99.20.jar"
- As such the compat module will have the same version number as the rest of buildcraft
- In addition it no longer has a separate changelog.
- Many improvements to the guide book:
- The open book now shows more visibly if you are on the first or last page in the current chapter.
- Made the next page and previous page buttons have a much bigger clickable area.
- [#4299] Re-added the power requested trigger (therealfarfetchd)
- Fix the quarry, pump, and mining well not digging below Y=0 when cubic chunks is installed. (AlexIIL)
- Slightly fix the quarry being slower than it should be - it's now a tiny bit faster than it used to be. (AlexIIL)
- Fixed the pump and flood gate not working correctly with gaseous fluids. (AlexIIL)
- [#4044] Vanilla flowing water blocks are invisible with BC installed (AlexIIL)
- [#4296] The marker connector recipe requires buildcraft wooden gears rather than any item that has an ore-dictionary name of "gearWood" (AlexIIL)
- [#4300] The obsidian pipe doesn't instantly pull in the entire stack of item entities that collide with it. (AlexIIL)
- [#4305] Crash when rendering inside an enderIO gui. (AlexIIL)