Special thanks to quat, Una, and others without whom this release wouldn't have been possible. Can you imagine that you can build a 1.4.7 mod with Gradle 7.x nowadays? Incredible.
This release was made primarily for the Rewind Upsilon modpack, but I can't wait to see if anyone else makes use of it!
- Backported Clay Transport and Waterproof pipes from BuildCraft 7.1 (asie)
- Fixed Filler reliability bugs (Una)
- Fixed some crashes (Una)
- Restored the Builder as an opt-in config option - it is still unstable/buggy, though (Una)
- Optimized PNG assets to reduce filesize (asie)
- Tweaked version checker logic and added a configuration option to turn it off (asie)
- 3.4.5 for Minecraft 1.4.7 buildcraft-A-1.4.7-3.4.5.jar