But BuildCraft Team, weren't you supposed to be on 1.8 yet?
Not really, we're taking our time developing BuildCraft 7.2.0... in the meanwhile, here's a 1.7.10 bugfix release instead! Grab it from the downloads page.
- Added netherwart support for harvesting. (smbarbour)
- The Advanced Crafting Table is back. (asie)
- [#3216] Repair recipe auto workbench fail (asie)
- [#3174] Lava in tanks emits light level for the whole tank (asie)
- [#3168] Client-side crash with invalid pipe wire item (asie)
- [#3166, #3157] NPE in Fillers (asie)
- [#3148] NPE upon invalid stripes pipe retraction. (asie)
- [#3134] NPE in PipeTransportFluidsRenderer (Geforce132)
- Apparently, Logistics Pipes and BuildCraftCompat combined cause a CoFH API not found crash. Install CoFHLib as a workaround.