BuildCraft 7.99.14 has been released! This fixes a few things, and adds some pipe related code for addons to use. This most likely breaks some existing ones :(
- [#3964] Add a config option to change the max fluid pumping distance (Yuki-nyan).
- Currently this is limited between 16 and 128. The default is the old limit - 64.
- The christmas event is over
- Chocolate based names have been replaced with oil based ones.
- A config option has been added (events.christmas_chocolate) to enable or disable the event.
API (code) Changes:
- IPipeRegistry.createItemForPipe now registers the returned items with forge, so that addons don't have to.
- Added IPipeRegistry.createUnnamedItemForPipe is similar to IPipeRegistry.createItemForPipe
- With one exception: the caller must set the registry, unlocalised, and creative tabs.
- This is accomplished by providing a Consumer
- in order to set the properties.
- [#3945] Added PipeEventTileState fired by certain functions inside TileEntity
- Contained subclasses:
- Invalidate: fired during TileEntity.invalidate()
- Validate: fired during TileEntity.validate()
- ChunkUnload: fired during TileEntity.onChunkUnload()
- Added to allow the addon Additional Pipes to properly port the teleport pipe.
- [#3891] The quarry sometimes goes into an infinite loop when calculating frame positions.
- [#3937] Disabling the facade item crashes the game.
- [#3944, #3965] The autoworkbench doesn't clear its old items properly, leading to buggy behaviour with containing items (such as buckets)
- [#3948] The autoworkbench doesn't craft fireworks properly when multiple things attempt to craft the same item.
- [#3886] The combustion engine doesn't move fluid containers around properly, either duplicating or voiding items and fluids.
- [#3869] Texture flickering and FPS drop on mining well when it's complete - likely turning on and off rapidly
- [#3953] Land and path markers are visible from all dimensions.
- [#3987] The obsidian pipe can connect to itself.
- [#3970] Disabling chunkloading, quitting, and then re-enabling and loading a world crashes.