BuildCraft 7.99.21 has been released! This has a few performance improvements and a few important bugfixes.
- [#4315] Allow the oil dimension and biome exclusion lists to be treated as whitelists instead.
- Toggle either "worldgen.oil.excludedBiomesIsBlacklist" or "worldgen.oil.excludedDimensionsIsBlacklist" in order to change this.
- Fix a few performance issues with all ticking buildcraft tiles and a few more engine specific issues.
- Fix a few performance issues with the fluid pipes.
- Add an advancement to unlock the list recipe when you have 7 or more items in a single diamond pipe filter.
- Enabled several display config options by default: useBucketsStatic, useBucketsFlow, useLongLocalizedName, and changed timeGap to "seconds" rather than "ticks".
- [#4297] Fixed the quarry ignoring the maximum build height when it is placed too high up.
- [#4317] Fix a crash with little tiles because AlexIIL didn't implement a reflection getter correctly.
- Fix silicon having an accidental dependency on transport. Again.
- Fix fluid pipes not saving the current flow direction.
- Fix all API names having uppercase characters. The old scheme was "BuildCraftAPI|<module>", and the new scheme is "buildcraftapi_<module>".
- Theoretically fix the tank and pipe fluid renderer not always getting the fluid texture correctly.