BuildCraft 7.99.22 has been released! This has a few performance improvements and a few bugfixes.
- Greatly improved the performance of the guide book loading.
- Cleaned up the sorting buttons in the guide book.
- [#4320] Fixed the quarry not picking up all surrounding items.
- [#4324] Fix lib depending on core, silicon, and transport.
- [#4325] Fixed the guide book's contents page not going back to the previous page when searching over the page count.
- [#4328] Fix the guide always reloading all data twice, rather than once.
- [#4331] Fixed the config option "useSwappableSprites" not being respected for fluid sprites.
- [#4342] Fixed a crash when setting the oil well heights in the config to invalid values (such as small_max_height=10 and small_min_height=14)