BuildCraft 7.99.23 has been released! This (finally) brings JEI and crafttweaker support for the assembly table, as well as fixing a few more critical bugs with pipes and pumps.
- Raised the maximum power rate for the quarry from around 30 MJ/second to about 100 MJ/second.
- Changed the page number colour of guide book pages to the same as the header to make it easier to focus on the main content.
- Improved the guide book performance by collapsing highly varied items (like facades and covers) into a single page entry for searching.
- Re-added JEI integration for the assembly table.
- [#4345] Fixed a cache issue which caused pipes with wires on to disconnect randomly.
- [#4359] Fixed a cache issue which caused items to disappear from transport pipes.
- Made the pump a bit less likely to dupe fluids when sending them out to neighbouring blocks.
- Fixed gui container and tile update packets not releasing some byte buffers properly
- Note that this never actually caused a memory leak as all of these buffers were allocated as byte arrays rather than with native buffers.