BuildCraft 220.127.116.11 has been released! This has quite a few bugfixes, plus improvements to the power pipe flowing animation.
As the 1.12.2 series is stabilising we can confidently open up the guide book repository for contributions! There's a few more details on how to contribute (and how to test your contributions) in the readme - but the best thing to do if you're not sure is to open a question about it or ping the "@BuildCraft/GuideBook" team on github. (Or ask AlexIIL in discord, but I'm not around all the time to help).
There's not much to report about the 1.14.x/fabric port yet, however it is progressing - and is the reason why there were 4 months between the last update and this one.
Addon Related Changes:
- Added PipeBehaviour.shouldForceConnection and PipeFlow.shouldForceConnection.
- Allowed PipeFlowItems and PipeFlowFluids to connect to to any PipeFlow that implements IFlowItems or IFlowFluids.
- The ownership ledger now shows the player's helmet ontop of the player's face.
- Brought back the power pipe flowing animation from 7.2.x.
- [#3762] Fixed pipe breaking particles using the missing texture and spawning in the wrong place.
- [#4407] Fix a crash when a gate tried to set a filler's pattern (128-bit-guy).
- [#4422] Fixed PipeFlowItems.insertItemsForce crashing if the "from" parameter was null.
- [#4432] Added a config option to enable/disble the usage of stencils for the architect table. Should help prevent the builders module never loading on some computers.
- [#4433] Crash when something sends an invalid tile update message that doesn't include the byte of message data.
- [#4443] Added a much better workaround for the facade crash with tofucraft.
- [#4450] Fixed a critical bug where pipe's caching logic could sometimes mean that minecraft blocks (like the furnace) had their inventories completely reset.
- Fixed the builders config not loading at all.
- Fixed the guide chapter list not always being visible (especially on resolutions other than 16:9)
- Updated Russian translation (kellixon)