BuildCraft 18.104.22.168 has been released! This ports the gate copier and engine chaining, fills out the guide book somewhat, plus an important bugfix for automated crafting tables.
- Fix the heat exchanger passing a null fluid when auto-outputting an empty tank.
- Fix kinesis pipes never configuring on the client, which cause client-side engine rotation to not work correctly.
- [#4385] Fixed the autoworkbench duping leftover tools.
- Ported Engine Chaining:
- Attach up to 3 stirling or 5 combustion engines together in a line to form a chain.
- "Chained" engines send power directly to their destination.
- Redstone engines cannot be chained.
- Ported the Gate Copier
- This doesn't perform any validation on the copied triggers and actions at the moment.
- It is made in an assembly table from a wrench and an iron chipset.
- Added oil generation debug logging:
- Enable some logging by adding "-Dbuildcraft.energy.oilgen.debug=log" to your launch arguments.
- Enable all logging (very spammy) by adding "-Dbuildcraft.energy.oilgen.debug=true" instead of the above to your launch arguments.
- Updated Chinese translation. (SampsonnZ)
- [BuildCraftGuide#2] Added some transport, silicon, triggers, and actions documentation to the guide book (LuigiHutch)