BuildCraft 7.99.5 for Minecraft 1.11.2 has been released! This fixes a lot of bugs, and allows for refining oil into all of the different fuels! Don't void residue just yet though, it will have uses in the future.
HOTFIX 7.99.6: Fixes missing recipes for kinesis pipes
- The filler isn't quite so useless anymore, but still WIP
- Added the heat exchanger multiblock, allowing full refining!
- Allow all kinesis pipes to send unlimited power. (Wait, this is a bug isn't it? Either way kinesis pipes are now enabled)
- [#3695] 2 of 4 combustion engines hooked to Quarry building up energy perpetually
- [#3687] Crash when breaking rotated quarry
- [#3683] Redstone activated markers not showing correct connectable distance
- [#3681] Emerald Pipe
- [#3680] Quarry tries to mine Bedrock
- [#3678] Volume Box not resizeable or removable
- [#3676] Crash when loading the game
- [#3675] Crash with CofH Mod Collection
- [#3651] Crash when using obsidian pipes
- [#3650] Server crash when building oil Station in oil field.
- [#3647] Issues with Builders module
- [#3644] Crash after post init
- [#3640] crash when generating terrain
- [#3637] Mining Well can't connect to Wooden pipe
- [#3635] The quarry doesn't chunkload its working area.
- [#3632] Incorrect name: Wooden Diamond Fluid Pipe
- [#3631] Cannot Open Combustion Engine UI While Holding Item
- [#3613] Gates do not output a redstone signal
- [#3588] Filler not working
- [#3555] Implement additional filler patterns
- [#3499] Whole suite of issues
- [#3177] Add custom item stack handling options for the Filler
- [#2796] Filler's issue
- [FC] Pipes sometimes disconnect from their neighbours when loading their chunk
Fixed in 7.99.6:
- Kinesis pipes don't have a recipe
- [#3706] Guide can't handle non-square custom viewable recipes
There are also 2 resource packs availible to download: