BuildCraft 7.99.7 for Minecraft 1.11.2 has been released! This mostly just a fixes lot of bugs.
- The guide book loads entries differently (A breaking change for addon devs)
- The contents pages is now loaded from "assets/<domain>/compat/buildcraft/contents.json", rather than "assets/<domain>/guide/contents.json"
- Guide book entries are loaded from any resource pack, rather than just mod jar files.
- All loaded contents pages are listed at the start of the book, along with the mod version
- [#3773] Facade API has been expanded to give more information.
- The facade pluggable now implements "buildcraft.api.facades.IFacade" - addon devs can use this for more detailed interaction
- Many methods and classes have been added to give information about phased facades.
- [#3700] Fix crash with sponge (using a fakeworld to get block and entity requirements)
- [#3711] Guide images crash when used.
- [#3721] Concurrent issue when looking at the autoworkbench in debug mode (F3)
- [#3724] Oil generation code crashes on the server
- [#3725] The autoworkbench throws out excess items (such as a bucket)
- [#3726] The advanced crafting table cannot craft even if its fully charged.
- [#3745] Landmarks needed 8 seconds to be broken by hand
- [#3763] Fluid and Item pipes sometimes display the wrong item or fluid on the client side
- [#3764] Obsidian pipes can't accept power from anything other than a pipe pulsar
- [#3766] Blueprints sometimes don't sync correctly
- [#3767] Tooltip render crash
- [#3770] Oil generation config options are missing.
- [#3777] Facades textures are sometime rotated incorrectly