(Re-download, fixed a crash bug with Builders module)
It's been a while without a beta, and we managed to fix many bugs and improve many things - especially related to robots (thanks hea3ven). Also of note is the return of a modular BuildCraft - you can now go to the download page and only download the parts which you want in your pack - with a short description of what each part adds.
Eveyrthing from BuildCraft 6.4.6-6.4.11, and:
- Modularization is actually released this time, after some bugfixes.
- Pipe Plugs do not require an assembly table anymore (asie)
- Laser beams now need heat-up time to become blue (asie)
- Comparator suppport for BuildCraft tanks (asie)
- Facade recipes are now available without Silicon (also as a config option) (asie)
- Zone planner Map Location import support (asie)
- New Load/Unload area for robots with a separate action (hea3ven)
- Massive improvements to robots, too many to list! (hea3ven)
- Robots now shutdown and fall, can be dropped to item with a wrench (hea3ven)
- Weighted item and fluid sorting in diamond pipes! (asie)
- Work on in-game config GUIs (asie)
- [#2599] Stripes pipes don't move forward when using a non-item pipe (asie)
- [#2567] Emzuli Pipes support lists now (asie)
- Improved the new Auto Workbench algorithm (asie)
- Robot particle frequency is affected by Minecraft graphics settings (asie)
- Tons of robot improvements and refactors (hea3ven)
- [#2603} Assembly Table crashes without Robotics (asie)
- [#2602] NPE when comparing two StatementSlots (asie)
- Error when loading a blueprint with invalid mappings (hea3ven)
- Fixes to Fancy pipe connection rendering (asie)
- Likely some robot bugfixes I don't know of (hea3ven)
- Not being able to set blueprints to the construction markers (hea3ven)
- Pump client-side entity spam (asie)
- Quarries are now part of Builders, not Factory.
- Robots can now only provide items and fluids from wooden/emerald pipes.
- The config file's name is different - it's main.cfg now - and we can't promise the config format not changing further as we go.