More BuildCraft! Never enough BuildCraft, I guess. This time, we have a reasonable amount of bugfixes and improvements throughout the mod. Most importantly, zone planners work properly again! There's also some GregTech compatibility for robots and other tweaks.
Grab everything here, as usual.
- [#2819] Leather/dyed helmet support on robots (asie)
- Make mining robots work with GregTech ores (zmaster587, asie)
- Robots can now be filtered in Force/Forbid by wearable, not just by type (asie)
- Rendering helmet overlays on robots is now supported (hea3ven)
- The Accept Items action now supports Lists (asie)
- The builder robot will not pick up materials in creative worlds (hea3ven)
- [#2833] Stained Glass Panes in schematics always white (asie)
- [#2828] Filler crash without Transport (asie)
- [#2822] Stamper eats items that should not used up (asie)
- [#2820] CME in map generation (asie)
- Fix planter robots not freeing reserved blocks (hea3ven)
- NPE in Builder robot (hea3ven)
- Zone planner maps not generating (asie)