EDIT: As is tradition, I released a hotfix of BC 7.0.18 - that is BC 7.0.19. Fixes quarries not connecting to the front. 7.1.0 will get a fix later.
Three releases! Bugfixes! Features! Batman! ...Okay, maybe not that last one.
First, BuildCraft 7.0.18, with some tiny improvements and major bugfixes. Second, BuildCraftCompat 7.0.10, with AquaTweaks support and the MFR fix you've all been waiting for. Third, and most importantly, the first beta of BuildCraft 7.1.0! The beta works with 7.0.x Compat (for now) and is reasonably stable - the beta status is primarily due to potential for feature breaking and general incompleteness.
You can download everything here! Yes, even the old versions. Though I'm not sure why you'd want to.
- [#2941] Knights and Butchers now respect all your fancy sword enchantments, knockbacks and damage modifiers. Woo! (asie)
- [#2926] Fluid pipes are now extra glowy (asie)
- [#2942] Autarchic Gates not reacting to short pulses on Single Energy Pulse mode (asie)
- [#2935, attempted] Programming Table robot board mixups (asie)
- [#2929] Builders unable to place liquid in survival mode (asie)
- [#2921] Architect Table's defined area box not visible >64 blocks (ganymedes01)
- [#2914] Advanced Crafting Table excess tick times in certain circumstances (asie)
- [#2898] Robot crash on chunk unload/reload (hea3ven)
- [#2862] Pipe name not displaying in WAILA (asie)
- Fluid tanks rendering incorrectly in Builder (asie)
- Knight/Butcher not emitting Forge attack events (asie)
- Restoring robot block breaking state could fail (hea3ven)
- Stripes pipes placing extra blocks, and the behaviour of the stripes robot placing blocks (hea3ven)
- AquaTweaks support (asie)
- Connection issues with MineFactory Reloaded (asie)
BuildCraft 7.1.0 Beta
- Cobblestone Structure Pipes have a new recipe. (asie)
- Quartz Fluid Pipes no longer connect to Cobblestone or Stone Fluid Pipes. This might break existing builds! (asie)
- New Lists! (asie)
- Sort by type, material, or both! Precise sorting!
- See with a tooltip if an item matches the List!
- Clay fluid pipe! The power of insertion applied to liquids. (asie)
- Power Adapters! Connect Kinesis Pipes to non-Kinesis pipes. (asie)
- Use integrated server data in singleplayer for certain tiles - back to the smoothness of 1.2.5! (asie)
- Minor optimizations (asie, gamerForEA)
- New blueprint library GUI, now featuring a scrollbar! (asie)
- Chutes now support the Comparator (asie)
- Less lag on Tank updating - new comparator update system (asie)
- Rewritten robots request system (hea3ven)
- Changed the IRequestProvider api to be independent of robots.
- Delivery robots can now carry more than an item at a time.
- Builders, requesters and docking stations can now request more than one item at a time.
- Zone Planners now have a dynamic texture (asie)
- Requesters now support the Comparator (asie)
- Add events for robot interaction and removal (asie)
- Fix robots not using the correct sides when accessing inventories/tanks (hea3ven)
- Fix loading break ai from nbt (hea3ven)
- Filtered Buffers now support the Comparator (asie)
- Lenses do not require Iron Ingots anymore (asie)
- New power beam display algorithm (asie)
- Rewritten pipe wires - should now propagate more or less instantly. (asie)
- Debugger support for fluid pipes (asie)
- Fluid pipe capacity and extraction rate now scales with the base flow multiplier. (asie)
- Make Docking Station items look like the real thing (asie)