EDIT: BuildCraft 7.0.8 is out (addon compatibility fix) and Compat 7.0.7 (Immibis' Microblocks race condition fix) too.
Apparently no stable release of BuildCraft can ever go without bugs. Thankfully, our users caught the most important ones rather quickly, allowing us to release a bugfix version today! In addition, Compat brings further improvements to Builder compatibility.
Grab everything here, as usual.
- [#2762] Invalid hover text offset (asie)
- [#2758] Connection issues with Big Reactors (asie)
- [#2755] Stacked robots charging require the same amount of energy as a single robot (asie)
- [#2754] Putting a cake package into a stamper only returns 1 milk bucket instead of 3 (asie)
- [#2752] Emerald fluid pipe has no GUI texture (asie)
- [#2751] Race condition between block breaking and placing causes client-side render glitch (asie)
- Fixed Mining Well not rotating in Builder (asie)
- Fixed diamond fluid pipe texture colour (asie)
BuildCraft Compat 7.0.6:
- [Builder] Binnie's Mods decorative blocks of all kinds
- [Builder] Immibis' Microblocks (on all TEs)
- [Builder] RailCraft engines
- [Builder] RedLogic wires, array cells and gates
- Ender IO insulated redstone improvements for Engines
- [#23] Apiarist Pipe crash with Forestry 3.5.x