Since I don't want to leave you with major bugs, here's a bugfix release fixing some of the worst ones. Download here.
I recommend that you double-check your gate setups after this update.
Note for Regrowth/IguanaTweaks users: If you have disabled vanilla tools working in your pack, they won't work anymore with BuildCraft robots since ~7.1.10. They used to, but they won't, as now robots emulate a real player far more accurately.
- Clear Lens and Filter (asie, requested by Forecaster)
- Special triggers for Fuel and Coolant in Combustion Engines (SandGrainOne)
- Default inventory triggers are now side-sensitive. (SandGrainOne)
- [#3112] Robot loading stuck in a race condition (asie)
- [#3111] Rare NPE upon placing Pipe Wire (asie)
- [#3102] Defective recipe handling with disabled items (asie)
- [#3100] Strange FacadeRenderHelper crash (asie)
- [#3086] Stripes pipes not consuming energy (asie)
- "/buildcraft" command not working correctly (asie)
- Improvements to robot pathfinding handling (asie)
- Robots not handling tools properly in some cases (asie)