EDIT: Hotfix time! Grab 7.2.2 instead of 7.2.1. Some scary bugs lurked in at the last minute.
Here's another beta! It doesn't fix every reported 1.8 bug - there's simply too many - but it fixes a chunk sufficiently large to justify a new beta.
Download it here!
Everything from 7.1.16, as well as:
- Massive FPS boost via caching commonly used models and sub-models of pipes (AlexIIL)
- Moved pipe wire rendering into the TESR, now it won't kill your FPS when wire state changes rapidly.
- Add the option to change detailed client-side configuration inside of resourcepacks- any option that contains a "|" (say "gui.filler|extra.modeFirst") can
be changed via creating a resource pack with "assets/buildcraftconfig/gui/filler.properties" and adding a line "extra.modeFirst=
- [#3258] Robots lack a collision box (asie)
- [#3251] Duplicate achievement IDs (AlexIIL)
- [#3249] Engine overheat texture missing (asie)
- [#3248] Crafting a paintbrush with a dye gives an undyed paintbrush (asie)
- [#3247] Blueprint Library being considered wood rather than iron (asie)
- [#3239] Fix most new 1.8 blocks and entities not working in the builder (asie)
- [#3236] Mining well pipes can be collided with (asie)
- [#3233] Fix some blocks rendering incorrectly in third person (asie)
- [#3227] Fix engines not rotating properly client-side (asie)
- [#3224] Fix colouring pipes not updating their neighbours (asie)
- [#3240] Fix wrenching the middle of a pipe not rotating the pipe (asie)
- [#3234] Fix egines not properly powering machines on multiple sides (asie)
- [#3232, #3159, #3211] Fix misc robot issues (asie)
- Gates not updating neighbours properly (asie)
- Pluggable placement not refreshing neighbours at times (asie)